* Fish heads...please...not while I'm eating
* Bidets. Thank God for toilet paper and showers.
* Tomatoes and baked beans on toast for breakfast. I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil’.
* Degrees Celsius ...so, how cold is it really?
* The British two-tone. Ladies, we can’t have it all. Just choose one: blonde or brunette.
* Three wheeled cars. Cute...but weird.
* Washer/Dryer combos...blow. Don't ever buy one.
* Chip (crisp) flavors such as Prawn Cocktail and Chili and Chocolate.
* Baked potatoes with warm tuna on top. I say, kinda weird.
* Marmite. Yarf.
* Roundabouts. Holy crap!
* Detergent scents. They tend to smell like candy and sometimes make me want to eat my sheets. Not normal.
* Instead of things being grape flavored, they're blackcurrant.
* Tight man jeans. Don’t look, but I think that man has something hiding in his pocket.
Posted by Mary Beth at 1:09 PM